H.B. Fuller Announces Two Advances For Its Liquamelt Adhesive SystemH.B. Fuller announces two advances for the Liquamelt adhesive system–a bulk feed option that eliminates the need for on-floor staff to refill the adhesive reservoir and a gateway I/O option that will allow the system’s operation to be monitored by the packaging machine control system.
The bulk feed capability is accomplished by the delivery of Liquamelt adhesive in a large container that is replaced when emptied. The bulk delivery option allows containers to be located remotely and the Liquamelt adhesive to be safely transferred from the sealed containers to the packaging machines through common non-heated fluid hoses. Three bulk container sizes are offered: 30 liter drum, 50 gallon drum, and 2,500 pound tote.
The gateway I/O option enables external communication and provides machine health status. It will allow monitoring of the Liquamelt adhesive system by the OEM equipment and ensure efficient and reliable line operation.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »