ConAgra Goes Greek with Frozen Yogurt
ConAgra Foods Inc., Omaha, Neb., rolls out Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt made with real fruit, nonfat milk and yogurt cultures. This yogurt follows the growing trend of Greek yogurt — which has enjoyed one of the fastest growth spurts the food & beverage industry has seen in recent history — as it makes its move to the frozen aisle.
At just 100 calories, new Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt is thick and creamy with the ideal blend of sweet and tartness and can be found in the freezer aisle. It has actual pieces of fruit in it and is available in four varieties — Strawberry, Vanilla Bean, Raspberry and Blueberry.
"We know consumers are looking for convenient snacking alternatives that don't make them choose between nutrition and taste," says Krista McDonald, Healthy Choice senior brand manager. "Our new Greek Frozen Yogurt has the delicious, creamy taste they're seeking, and at just 100 calories in each individual cup, it's a treat that's easy to enjoy anytime."
Suggested retail price for a package of three 4-oz. containers is $3.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ