Ketchup Lovers Have Spoken; Heinz Answers the CallAs a result of overwhelming consumer fanfare surrounding a recent limited time offering, Pittsburgh-based H.J. Heinz Co. adds Heinz Ketchup Blended with Balsamic Vinegar to its standard line-up of ketchup offerings, the first new flavor from Heinz Ketchup in nearly a decade.
Heinz Ketchup Blended with Balsamic Vinegar uses traditional Heinz variety tomatoes and Heinz's special blend of spices but blends it with a tangy balsamic vinegar instead of traditional distilled white vinegar. This provides a richer, deeper flavor and offers ketchup lovers something new and exciting that still maintains the unique taste of Heinz Ketchup.
"We were thrilled with how people embraced the limited edition flavor and are happy to announce that it will join the other varieties of Heinz Ketchup offered regularly," says Eric Dahmer, senior brand manager for Heinz Ketchup. "People told us they loved the familiar, yet exciting taste and enjoy it as a key ingredient in favorite recipes and as a flavor-booster on mealtime foods, such as chicken, pork and steak to create a more sophisticated, robust taste."
Suggested retail price for a 14-oz bottle with a silver cap is $2.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »