Hinds-Bock Container Filling System Fit for Thin and Viscous ProductsHinds-Bock introduces its model 4P-64 single and multiple piston container filling systems. The conveyor equipment can be used for a wide variety of ridged glass or plastic containers and is capable of filling products ranging from thin salad dressings to viscous products such as peanut butter or creams. The filler features large port openings and as well as different spouts for running products with high concentration of large particulates.
The 4P-64 includes diving, positive shut-off spouts for bottom up filling, a hygienic stainless steel conveyor and different hopper options. According to the manufacturer, the 4P-64 will easily interface with existing conveyors or equipment.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »