Hinds-Bock Introduces Dry Ingredient DepositorHinds-Bock's dry ingredient depositor can be used for dry, free flowing products such as sugar, sprinkles, chocolate chips, oat flakes, sliced nuts, dry low fat streusel and flour. The dry ingredient depositor can be mounted on existing equipment or new Hinds-Bock conveyors.
The depositor is available with portable cantilevered frames. An operator interface stores multiple recipes for easy operator set up. The construction is stainless steel, the speed is variable and the deposit is targeted. Quick change tooling is available to change the deposit centerline.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »