Hinds-Bock Introduces Dual Piston Filler/Depositors Designed for Institutional Packers
Hinds-Bock's Dual Piston filler/depositors are classic workhorses of the food processing and baking industry. Easy to clean and operate and versatile and gentle on all products, providing immediate cost-saving results. Large port openings permit filling of chunky ingredients without crushing. They are USDA and AG Canada approved.
Hinds-Bock has specialized in the design of fillers/depositors since its beginnings. These labor-saving fillers/depositors all provide:
- Improved quality when depositing large, delicate particulates damage free
- Reduced costs with accurate filling/depositing into trays, bottles, cans, pouches, or targeted onto product
- Improved payback with versatility, ease of maintenance and operation.
Standard Features of the filler/depositers include:
- Air powered - consult factory for compressed air requirements
- Locking swivel casters
- Stainless steel construction with all contact parts of food-approved materials
- Pneumatic dump system with interlocked safety cover.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »