Four Pump Fillers Useful For Entree and Meal Processing
Food processors can use Hinds-Bock's servo motor driven pump fillers to fill products such as gravies and sauces on prepared fish, meat and chicken. The pump fillers can be used to create value added entrees and meals such as macaroni and cheese, noodle casseroles, mashed potatoes and desserts.
The benefits of the Hinds-Bock family of servo fillers include faster speeds, smaller footprint, higher degree of accuracy, consuming considerably less compressed air, and faster clean-up.
The fillers are linked via Ethernet to the plants control system.
Speeds to 330 meals per minute are attainable when teamed with the Hinds-Bock servo traveling spout bridge.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »