Hinds-Bock Introduces Moist Streusel DepositorHinds-Bock's moist streusel depositor dispenses streusel targeted into pocketed pans or broadcast spread onto larger pans.
The depositor uses dispensing system which works with high fat products that tend to pack and bridge. Interchangeable die plates are used to change the appearance of the streusel dispense. Features include variable speed servo drive, operator interface with recipe storage and integral stainless steel hopper.
Headquartered near Seattle, WA, Hinds-Bock provides fillers, depositors, transfer pumps and icers for food and bakery applications, as well as further automation such as conveyors, denesters, heat-sealers, lidders, etc. Please contact Hinds Bock for additional information.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »