Muffin Batter Depositing Line Produces Up To 800 Muffins Per MinuteHinds-Bock's pre-deposited muffin lines are available in several sizes for production rates ranging from 264 to 800 muffins per minute for either baked or predeposited frozen muffins.
The industrial depositor uses diving spouts for depositing viscous batters including those with a high concentration of frozen fruit or berries.
The lines can be operated with a minimal labor and, high yield and low operating costs.
Automatic tray denesting, automatic paper cup denesting and batter depositing are included. Optional modules include
- a moist streusel depositor
- a dry ingredient topper for nuts, sugar, chocolate chips, sprinkles and oat flakes
- an extra large intermediate hopper
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »