High Speed Sandwich Line Depositors Are USDA Approved
Manufacturers can deposit and spread condiments like ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and sauces as well as sandwich salads like tuna, egg and chicken onto bread, buns, tortillas or dough at a high rate of speed and with Hinds-Bock's family of USDA-approved Servo Pump Fillers. According to the company, the model 2P-01 (shown to the right) can deposit condiments at speeds up to 334 per minute over a two lane conveyor.
The Hinds Bock Servo Pump Fillers can be cleaned in place. A color operator interface screen allows operators to select the depositor settings by entering a recipe. The operator interface allows for quick changes and can repeatedly adjust the length of spread, deposit amount and speed.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »