Transfer Pumps Available for Hot and Cold Flowable Liquid ProductsHinds-Bock Transfer Pumps are available in many sizes and configurations to move hot or cold flowable liquid products and mixtures from mixing, holding or cooking vessels to filling machines. Transfer Pumps are available in 3 sizes (64, 128 & 250 oz/stroke), they pump from 7 to 40 gpm depending on product characteristics, piping configuration and model.
Inherently low shear, gentle piston pumping action with wide, open ports and valves and large sanitary fittings (2 ½"-4" diameter) allows pumping of large soft chunks and particulates without bridging or crushing. Independently adjustable suction and discharge stroke speeds maximize efficiency to allow pumping of a broad range of products with delicate particulates.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »