Honest Tea's Not Too Sweet Tea Debuts
Bethesda, Md. –based Honest Tea, a Coca-Cola company, rolls out Not Too Sweet Tea, a traditional sweet tea with 40 percent less sugar and calories. USDA-certified organic and Fair Trade Certified, the tea contains 100 calories per 16.9 fl oz. bottle, and is brewed with organic black tea leaves, and sweetened with just a tad organic cane sugar and organic stevia.
"Our Not Too Sweet Tea is the perfect option for people who like a smooth tea but are seeking out alternatives with less sugar," says Seth Goldman, president and TeaEO of Honest Tea. "The organic and fair trade ingredients make it even more special."
Suggested retail price is $1.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »