Honest Tea's Not Too Sweet Tea Debuts
Bethesda, Md. –based Honest Tea, a Coca-Cola company, rolls out Not Too Sweet Tea, a traditional sweet tea with 40 percent less sugar and calories. USDA-certified organic and Fair Trade Certified, the tea contains 100 calories per 16.9 fl oz. bottle, and is brewed with organic black tea leaves, and sweetened with just a tad organic cane sugar and organic stevia.
"Our Not Too Sweet Tea is the perfect option for people who like a smooth tea but are seeking out alternatives with less sugar," says Seth Goldman, president and TeaEO of Honest Tea. "The organic and fair trade ingredients make it even more special."
Suggested retail price is $1.49.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »