Honest Tea's Not Too Sweet Tea Debuts
Bethesda, Md. –based Honest Tea, a Coca-Cola company, rolls out Not Too Sweet Tea, a traditional sweet tea with 40 percent less sugar and calories. USDA-certified organic and Fair Trade Certified, the tea contains 100 calories per 16.9 fl oz. bottle, and is brewed with organic black tea leaves, and sweetened with just a tad organic cane sugar and organic stevia.
"Our Not Too Sweet Tea is the perfect option for people who like a smooth tea but are seeking out alternatives with less sugar," says Seth Goldman, president and TeaEO of Honest Tea. "The organic and fair trade ingredients make it even more special."
Suggested retail price is $1.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »