Honey Maid Graham Crackers Are A Wholesome Treat For Cracker SnackersEast Hanover, N.J.-based Nabisco Honey Maid, a Kraft Foods brand, rolls out Honey Maid Grahamfuls filled crackers, a new snack made with real Honey Maid graham crackers, real honey and 100% whole grain offering 10g of whole grain per serving. Honey Maid Grahamfuls are also a good source of calcium and do not contain high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
Varieties include: Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter & Chocolate and Banana Vanilla Crème. Individually-wrapped, Honey Maid Grahamfuls are an ideal snack for on-the-go or after school to help fuel kids throughout their busy days, while offering wholesome nutrition that parents can feel good about.
"Parents tell us they love when their kids can be kids -- creating, learning and exploring," says Gary Osifchin, senior marketing director, Kraft Foods. "Parents also tell us they are looking for wholesome snacks for their kids that will provide nutrition and fuel for their busy days. With Honey Maid Grahamfuls, we are bringing a new way for kids to enjoy the the Honey Maid graham crackers that parents know and love."
Suggested retail price for a box of eight individually wrapped crackers is $4.19.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »