Honey Maid Graham Crackers Are A Wholesome Treat For Cracker SnackersEast Hanover, N.J.-based Nabisco Honey Maid, a Kraft Foods brand, rolls out Honey Maid Grahamfuls filled crackers, a new snack made with real Honey Maid graham crackers, real honey and 100% whole grain offering 10g of whole grain per serving. Honey Maid Grahamfuls are also a good source of calcium and do not contain high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
Varieties include: Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter & Chocolate and Banana Vanilla Crème. Individually-wrapped, Honey Maid Grahamfuls are an ideal snack for on-the-go or after school to help fuel kids throughout their busy days, while offering wholesome nutrition that parents can feel good about.
"Parents tell us they love when their kids can be kids -- creating, learning and exploring," says Gary Osifchin, senior marketing director, Kraft Foods. "Parents also tell us they are looking for wholesome snacks for their kids that will provide nutrition and fuel for their busy days. With Honey Maid Grahamfuls, we are bringing a new way for kids to enjoy the the Honey Maid graham crackers that parents know and love."
Suggested retail price for a box of eight individually wrapped crackers is $4.19.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »