Honey Maid Graham Crackers Are A Wholesome Treat For Cracker SnackersEast Hanover, N.J.-based Nabisco Honey Maid, a Kraft Foods brand, rolls out Honey Maid Grahamfuls filled crackers, a new snack made with real Honey Maid graham crackers, real honey and 100% whole grain offering 10g of whole grain per serving. Honey Maid Grahamfuls are also a good source of calcium and do not contain high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.
Varieties include: Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter & Chocolate and Banana Vanilla Crème. Individually-wrapped, Honey Maid Grahamfuls are an ideal snack for on-the-go or after school to help fuel kids throughout their busy days, while offering wholesome nutrition that parents can feel good about.
"Parents tell us they love when their kids can be kids -- creating, learning and exploring," says Gary Osifchin, senior marketing director, Kraft Foods. "Parents also tell us they are looking for wholesome snacks for their kids that will provide nutrition and fuel for their busy days. With Honey Maid Grahamfuls, we are bringing a new way for kids to enjoy the the Honey Maid graham crackers that parents know and love."
Suggested retail price for a box of eight individually wrapped crackers is $4.19.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »