Tofutti Brands Launches The Hooray Bar Sweetened with Stevia
New York City-based Tofutti Brands introduces The Hooray Bar, a breakthrough new frozen dessert, and the first frozen dessert on the market to be sweetened with all natural stevia.
Like all Tofutti Brands premium frozen desserts, The Hooray Bar is soy-based, cholesterol and dairy-free with zero trans fats. Created to appeal to diabetics, lactose intolerant, vegan and kosher consumers, this novelty stick is heart-healthy and a natural choice for the calorie conscious. The Hooray Bar is a guilt-free frozen dessert with a creamy, rich vanilla center, covered in succulent chocolate and loaded with crispy brown rice crunch. Available as a portion controlled single stick treat, there are 12 per box.
"We're thrilled to be the first to introduce a frozen dessert sweetened by 100% all natural, zero calorie stevia," says David Mintz, CEO and founder of Tofutti Brands. "It tastes as good as cane sugar, without the highs and lows or the lingering after taste found in artificial sweeteners, and it's made by Mother Nature!" he adds.
Suggested retail price is $4.99 to $5.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »