Horizon Launches Organic Fat-Free Milk Plus DHA Omega-3Broomfield, Colo.-based Horizon launches organic Fat-Free Milk Plus DHA Omega-3, the latest product to join the company's line of organic milk fortified with DHA Omega-3. The new Fat-Free Milk Plus DHA Omega-3 provides consumers with the same healthy benefits of DHA-fortified milk, but with less fat and calories.
DHA Omega-3 is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid that has been shown in a number of scientific studies to be important for supporting the brain, heart and eyes at every stage of life. Horizon uses Martek Biosciences' life's DHA, a vegetarian and sustainable source of plant-based DHA.
"Organic milk fortified with DHA is a great option for families looking to incorporate nutritious products in their diets with the proven benefits of DHA, including those for heart, brain and eye health," says Dr. Alan Greene M.D., F.A.A.P, author of Feeding Baby Green. "The new Fat-Free Milk Plus DHA Omega-3 from Horizon gives consumers all these benefits of DHA-enhanced milk, but with a fraction of the calories and fat."
Suggested retail price is $4.29.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »