Hormel Introduces Natural Choice Chicken Sausages
Hormel Foods, Austin, Minn., rolls out three delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Natural Choice chicken sausages are 100 percent natural with no preservatives, and are available in three novel varieties: Apple Gouda, Spinach Asiago and Jalapeño Cheddar.
Natural Choice smoked sausages meet consumers' need for a quick, single-serving, weekday meal option. They can be prepared on the grill, baked in the oven, fried in the pan, heated in the microwave or eaten cold since the ham is fully cooked. Flavors are Classic, Brown Sugar, Peppered and Honey Cured.
"The new varieties of 100 percent natural chicken and smoked sausages from Hormel Natural Choice give consumers products that they can feel good about feeding their families," says Jason Baskin, product manager of Hormel Natural Choice products. "Our smoked sausage varieties have the perfect bite and blend of spices, and our chicken sausage varieties blend real fruits and vegetables with cheese for outstanding taste. These new options are an excellent addition to the Hormel Natural Choice line of 100 percent natural, no preservatives products, that already boasts the No. 1 natural lunchmeat and bacon in the country."
Suggested retail price for chicken sausages is $4.99, smoked sausages are $5.99 and the ham steaks are $3.09-4.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »