Hormel Introduces Natural Choice Chicken Sausages
Hormel Foods, Austin, Minn., rolls out three delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Natural Choice chicken sausages are 100 percent natural with no preservatives, and are available in three novel varieties: Apple Gouda, Spinach Asiago and Jalapeño Cheddar.
Natural Choice smoked sausages meet consumers' need for a quick, single-serving, weekday meal option. They can be prepared on the grill, baked in the oven, fried in the pan, heated in the microwave or eaten cold since the ham is fully cooked. Flavors are Classic, Brown Sugar, Peppered and Honey Cured.
"The new varieties of 100 percent natural chicken and smoked sausages from Hormel Natural Choice give consumers products that they can feel good about feeding their families," says Jason Baskin, product manager of Hormel Natural Choice products. "Our smoked sausage varieties have the perfect bite and blend of spices, and our chicken sausage varieties blend real fruits and vegetables with cheese for outstanding taste. These new options are an excellent addition to the Hormel Natural Choice line of 100 percent natural, no preservatives products, that already boasts the No. 1 natural lunchmeat and bacon in the country."
Suggested retail price for chicken sausages is $4.99, smoked sausages are $5.99 and the ham steaks are $3.09-4.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »