IHOP at Home Syrups for Restaurant Aficionados
Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes (IHOP) launches IHOP at Home Syrups, a full line of syrups featuring Original, Lite, Sugar Free, and signature Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity Strawberry, and Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity Blueberry varieties, and they are available at retail only through Sorbee International LLC, which holds the licensing rights to produce and distribute IHOP at Home Syrups.
"The launch of our new IHOP at Home Syrups marks another phase in our strategy to further bring IHOP awareness to consumers," says Natalia Franco, IHOP's senior vice president, marketing. "The best way to experience IHOP is at one of our restaurants; with our new IHOP at Home Syrups, we're bringing our unique flavors to guests who wish to enjoy the IHOP experience in between their visits to our restaurants."
Suggested retail price for the Original, Lite and Sugar Free varieties (24 oz bottle) is $3.99, and Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity Strawberry and Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity Blueberry varieties (12 oz bottle) is $2.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »