IHOP at Home Syrups for Restaurant Aficionados
Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes (IHOP) launches IHOP at Home Syrups, a full line of syrups featuring Original, Lite, Sugar Free, and signature Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity Strawberry, and Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity Blueberry varieties, and they are available at retail only through Sorbee International LLC, which holds the licensing rights to produce and distribute IHOP at Home Syrups.
"The launch of our new IHOP at Home Syrups marks another phase in our strategy to further bring IHOP awareness to consumers," says Natalia Franco, IHOP's senior vice president, marketing. "The best way to experience IHOP is at one of our restaurants; with our new IHOP at Home Syrups, we're bringing our unique flavors to guests who wish to enjoy the IHOP experience in between their visits to our restaurants."
Suggested retail price for the Original, Lite and Sugar Free varieties (24 oz bottle) is $3.99, and Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity Strawberry and Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity Blueberry varieties (12 oz bottle) is $2.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »