Individually Quick Frozen Herbs Available for Food ProcessorsVan Drunen Farms now offers Quick Frozen IQF Basil, Cilantro and Parsley to food processors.
The fresh culinary herbs are grown on Van Drunen Farms' fields in Illinois. After harvesting the herbs, they are washed, quick-frozen, then sized for completion. Acording to the company, this method produces a convenient, micro-tested ingredient that is available in multiple sizes. The IQF herbs are offered in both conventional and organic forms.
The IQF basil, cilantro and parsley can be added to many foods such as pasta sauces, dips, salsa, pesto, salad dressings, pizza, soups and gravies, as well as for seasoning meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables.
Other IQF Herbs available from VDF include: Chives, Dill, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Oregano, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sage, Spearmint, Summer Savory, Tarragon and Thyme.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »