Ingredion Introduces Clean Label Functional Native StarchIngredient provider Ingredion recently launched its Novation line of clean label starches – the Novation Endura series – in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The series enables food processors to create more natural and additive-free products. According to the company, the series has "the highest process tolerance ever available in a functional native starch."
The company also adds that with the Novation Endura 0100 starch, manufacturers now can get "both a clean label and great textures in their most challenging applications, such as a glossy rich creaminess in spoonable dressings, yogurts and dairy desserts, and a hearty thickness in soups and sauces."
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »