Inventure Partners With Nathan's Famous
Phoenix-based Inventure Foods and legendary Nathan's Famous are partnering to license the popular Nathan's restaurant brand name in a new line of Nathan's Famous snacks.
The Nathan's Famous snacks offer consumers unique and tasty ready-to-eat snacks that replicate the tastes found within Nathan's popular restaurant menu. Snacks include: Cheddar Cheese, Chili Cheese and Honey Mustard flavored Crunchy Crinkle Fries and Nathan's Crinkle Cut Potato Chips.
Nathan's Famous, which began as a single restaurant in Coney Island, Brooklyn in 1916, has grown to become an international brand reaching millions of customers through traditional and captive-market restaurant operations, a branded product program introduced throughout the food service industry, and packaged products sold in supermarkets. Nathan's hot dogs are marketed and sold in more than 40,000 locations worldwide, including more than 30,000 retail locations and more than 10,000 food service outlets.
"The common denominator within all of our successful snack foods is creating great tasting products that connect with the brand," says Steve Sklar, senior vice president of marketing, Inventure Foods. "The Nathan's Famous menu offers a wide variety of diverse, inspired flavors that will allow us to develop unique snack chips that stand out from the typical 'sour-cream-and-onion' crowd."
Suggested retail price for 2.0-oz to 3.5-oz. bags is $1.99 to $2.19 per package. A 1.25-oz of Crinkle Cut Potato Chips is 99 cents to $1.29.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »