Cross Functional iSpot Can Be Used for Targetted Depositing
Unifiller Systems' iSpot depositor allows manufacturers to draw and portion smooth flowable products directly from bowl or pail and deposit directly into tins, pans and onto products without any heavy lifting.
The iSpot comes with a 1-inch hand-held nozzle with a 5 feet food grade sanitary hose that takes all standard bakery tips. The iSpot is a compact and portable and fits containers up to 23 inches in depth. An optional pail shelf helps keep containers off the floor, avoiding floor contaminants. The iSpot can deposit from 0.3 to 7.5 oz (9 ml to 220 ml).
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »