Jelly Belly Adds Strawberry to its Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips
Fairfield, Calif.-based Jelly Belly Candy Co. adds Strawberry to its Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips smaller bag sizes, and the 2.8-oz bag is the perfect snack size for consumers.
The family of Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips includes Coconut, Mint, Orange, Raspberry, Strawberry and Very Cherry flavors. These jellybean centers have taken a dip into decadent dark chocolate to create a sweet treat both chewy candy lovers and chocoholics find irresistible. Chocolate Dips also are available in bulk and a special 5-Flavor Gift Box.
With a flavor reminiscent of chocolate covered strawberries and a bright pink bag, Strawberry Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips, are peanut free, gluten free, vegetarian and OUD Kosher certified, a wonderful option for Valentine's Day shoppers.
Suggested retail price is $2.49.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »