Jelly Belly Adds Strawberry to its Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips
Fairfield, Calif.-based Jelly Belly Candy Co. adds Strawberry to its Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips smaller bag sizes, and the 2.8-oz bag is the perfect snack size for consumers.
The family of Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips includes Coconut, Mint, Orange, Raspberry, Strawberry and Very Cherry flavors. These jellybean centers have taken a dip into decadent dark chocolate to create a sweet treat both chewy candy lovers and chocoholics find irresistible. Chocolate Dips also are available in bulk and a special 5-Flavor Gift Box.
With a flavor reminiscent of chocolate covered strawberries and a bright pink bag, Strawberry Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips, are peanut free, gluten free, vegetarian and OUD Kosher certified, a wonderful option for Valentine's Day shoppers.
Suggested retail price is $2.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »