Jelly Belly Debuts Charming Pie-Shaped Candy DishBeing sweet is as easy as pie with the new Jelly Belly Pie Candy Dish from Fairfield, Calif.-based Jelly Belly Candy Co. These charming ceramic candy dishes have a classic lattice patterned crust lid with a Jelly Belly jelly bean "fruit-filling" peeking out from under it. Remove the lid and treat yourself -- or a friend -- to the Jelly Belly jelly beans hiding inside the dish. These miniature ceramic pies are perfect gifts, and available in either Blueberry "pie" or Very Cherry "pie" themes.
Jelly Belly Pie Candy Dish is an ideal hostess gift and fits on the coffee table at home or on the desk at the office. Each Jelly Belly Pie Candy Dish comes with a 2-oz. starter bag of Jelly Belly fat free, peanut free, dairy free, vegetarian, gluten free and OU kosher certified jelly beans in the dish's corresponding flavor. The dish itself can hold up to 4-oz. of Jelly Belly beans, so it can be refilled with favorite flavors.
Suggested retail price is $6.99 to $7.49.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »