JIF Breaks Out Of Its Shell – And Goes HazelnutsOrreville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Co. rolls out Jif Hazelnut Spreads in two coffee and hazelnut inspired flavor pairings -- Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread and Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread. Both varieties offer a new way to spread the love and make any moment just a little sweeter.
Jif Hazelnut Spreads can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. They can be spread on toast, waffles or pancakes for breakfast, added to hot and cold beverages for a unique twist, incorporated as an ingredient in cookies or other desserts, can be used as an icing on brownies or drizzled over ice cream, or simply enjoyed with pretzels or graham crackers.
"As a brand with more than 50 years of peanut butter history, the new hazelnut spreads are a natural line extension for the No. 1 choice of choosy moms and dads," says Maribeth Badertscher, vice president, corporate communications. "Jif Hazelnut Spreads offer a delicious new way to make more memorable meals and moments."
Suggested retail price is $3.89 - $3.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »