JIF Breaks Out Of Its Shell – And Goes HazelnutsOrreville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Co. rolls out Jif Hazelnut Spreads in two coffee and hazelnut inspired flavor pairings -- Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread and Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread. Both varieties offer a new way to spread the love and make any moment just a little sweeter.
Jif Hazelnut Spreads can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. They can be spread on toast, waffles or pancakes for breakfast, added to hot and cold beverages for a unique twist, incorporated as an ingredient in cookies or other desserts, can be used as an icing on brownies or drizzled over ice cream, or simply enjoyed with pretzels or graham crackers.
"As a brand with more than 50 years of peanut butter history, the new hazelnut spreads are a natural line extension for the No. 1 choice of choosy moms and dads," says Maribeth Badertscher, vice president, corporate communications. "Jif Hazelnut Spreads offer a delicious new way to make more memorable meals and moments."
Suggested retail price is $3.89 - $3.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »