JIF Breaks Out Of Its Shell – And Goes HazelnutsOrreville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Co. rolls out Jif Hazelnut Spreads in two coffee and hazelnut inspired flavor pairings -- Jif Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread and Jif Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread. Both varieties offer a new way to spread the love and make any moment just a little sweeter.
Jif Hazelnut Spreads can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. They can be spread on toast, waffles or pancakes for breakfast, added to hot and cold beverages for a unique twist, incorporated as an ingredient in cookies or other desserts, can be used as an icing on brownies or drizzled over ice cream, or simply enjoyed with pretzels or graham crackers.
"As a brand with more than 50 years of peanut butter history, the new hazelnut spreads are a natural line extension for the No. 1 choice of choosy moms and dads," says Maribeth Badertscher, vice president, corporate communications. "Jif Hazelnut Spreads offer a delicious new way to make more memorable meals and moments."
Suggested retail price is $3.89 - $3.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »