Breakfast Bowl Now Available for Hearty Meat LoversDowners Grove, Ill.-based Sara Lee Corp. rolls out Jimmy Dean Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl, a convenient, tasty frozen breakfast option made for consumers looking for a hearty, satisfying breakfast with protein to start the day. Then again, many of us sometimes like to savor breakfast foods for dinner, when there is more time to enjoy them.
This breakfast offering combines Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, potatoes and cheddar cheese all into one bowl, for a breakfast meal that's ready in just three minutes. It contains 24g of protein, only 460 calories, and 25 percent more meat compared to the leading breakfast bowl, a perfect option for satisfying even the hungriest of appetites.
"Consumers are looking for breakfast options that are tasty and convenient and that will help fuel them for a great day ahead," says Amy Grabow, brand general manager, Jimmy Dean. "The Meat Lovers Bowl answers this need and offers consumers more variety to choose from, while also making it possible to enjoy the traditional breakfast meats and flavors when time is limited during the busy morning hours."
Suggested retail price is $2.99.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »