Nestle Introduces Juicy Juice Fruitifuls
Consumer insights show parents are increasingly focused on reducing their kids' sugar intake. Two-thirds of moms seek out lower-sugar drinks, and 58 percent are diluting beverages at home. To that end, Glendale, Calif.-based Nestlé USA introduces Juicy Juice Fruitifuls, an all-natural juice beverage with 35 percent less sugar than regular juice and all the benefits that fruit juice has to offer, including a full serving (1/2 cup) of fruit in every single-serve juice box.
With no sugar added, nothing artificial and in flavors kids love, Juicy Juice Fruitifuls offers a convenient way to help create healthy habits this back-to-school season. Parents can even freeze Fruitifuls boxes and place them in a plastic bag inside the lunch box, keeping the juice drink cold and refreshing until lunch time. Varieties include Apple Quench, Punch Splash, Berry Cherry Burst and Orange Strawbana Blast.
"Our goal with Juicy Juice Fruitifuls is to create new options that meet the variety of needs families face," says Megan Shea, brand manager for Nestlé Juicy Juice. "We know that many parents are concerned about sugar intake but [the drinks] are losing the juice flavor that appeals to kids. Now moms and dads no longer have to compromise when they want to provide a healthy beverage option."
Suggested retail price for an eight-pack of 6.75-oz. drink boxes is $3.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »