Kashi Steam Meals SizzlePeople don't always have time to create a meal from scratch, so La Jolla, Calif.-based Kashi, a Kellogg company, introduces all natural Kashi Steam Meals, to its family of frozen entrees in four varieties including: Chicken Fettuccine; Sesame Chicken; Roasted Garlic Chicken Farfalle; and Spinach & Artichoke Pasta.
These single-serve Steam Meals offer distinct tastes, unique ingredients and Kashi's signature Kashi Seven Whole Grain blend, providing at least 35g of whole grains per serving.
"Our Steam Meals offer a nutritious and convenient solution that delivers what people love most about a homemade meal -- real, quality ingredients with incredible taste -- making them a meal you'll want to eat, not have to eat," says Kashi senior nutritionist Jeff Johnson.
Available in 9.5-oz single-serve bags, the suggested retail price is $3.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »