Kashi Steam Meals SizzlePeople don't always have time to create a meal from scratch, so La Jolla, Calif.-based Kashi, a Kellogg company, introduces all natural Kashi Steam Meals, to its family of frozen entrees in four varieties including: Chicken Fettuccine; Sesame Chicken; Roasted Garlic Chicken Farfalle; and Spinach & Artichoke Pasta.
These single-serve Steam Meals offer distinct tastes, unique ingredients and Kashi's signature Kashi Seven Whole Grain blend, providing at least 35g of whole grains per serving.
"Our Steam Meals offer a nutritious and convenient solution that delivers what people love most about a homemade meal -- real, quality ingredients with incredible taste -- making them a meal you'll want to eat, not have to eat," says Kashi senior nutritionist Jeff Johnson.
Available in 9.5-oz single-serve bags, the suggested retail price is $3.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »