Kettle Cuisine Offers Vegan Soup OptionsAccording to Mintel's 2011 Menu Section Review for Soup, 34 percent of consumers said that they would like to see more vegan soups than are currently available, and a 2011 American Dietetic Association (ADA) survey found that 48 percent of consumers said that they were eating more whole grains than in the prior year.
With a continuous eye towards evolving consumer preferences, Chelsea, Mass.-based Kettle Cuisine launches two new dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian varieties of soup to help customers satisfy the resurging demand for vegan soups and meals that incorporate whole grains.
All natural, fully prepared handcrafted varieties include: Aztec Chili with Ancient Grains, a light vegan chili which includes tender cannellini and pinto beans, caramelized onions, red and green peppers and a wholesome blend of quinoa, amaranth and millet with lime juice, cilantro and ancho chili; and Yellow Pea Soup with Roasted Red Peppers, prepared with slow simmered yellow split peas, carrots, roasted red peppers and caramelized onions with marjoram, thyme and a pinch of sea salt.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »