Key Technology Introduces Auto Dryer for Fresh-Cut ProduceAvailable in one-, two-, and four-drum models, Key Technology's Auto Dryer has been re-engineered with new controls, a new motor, and a new structure that improves the dynamic operating condition of the dryer. This automatic dryer removes moisture from fresh-cut produce gently and consistently
The new Auto Dryer handles from 1100 to 3000 lb (500 to 1360 kg) of product per hour per drum, depending on the product. Thus, the four-drum model handles up to 4,400 lb (2000 kg) per hour when drying lightweight products and up to 12,000 lb (5443 kg) per hour when handling heavier products.
The Auto Dryer dries a wide variety of fresh-cut produce including baby leaf and cut leaf lettuce, cabbage, spinach, and cut vegetables such as carrots, onions, and peppers, as well as whole green beans, and herbs. Product settings can be stored in the Auto Dryer's PLC and easily recalled via the color touchscreen control panel.
Key designed the Auto Dryer to improve sanitation and ease maintenance. The new hood system helps contain water while enabling easy access to the drum for cleaning. The stainless steel dryer is designed using the latest food safety standards to eliminate cracks and crevices that can harbor bacteria. The new, state-of-the-art control system monitors the condition of the drum and automatically adjusts the spin speed if an out-of-balance condition is detected, which reduces wear. Using a direct drive system, the Auto Dryer minimizes maintenance.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »