Key Technology Introduces FoodSafetyProKey Technology introduced FoodSafetyPRO, which improves processes to enhance food safety and profitability. The program is available for new and installed G6 optical sorters – Manta, Optyx, and Tegra – as well as G6 ADR Automatic Defect Removal Systems.
FoodSafetyPro is a multidimensional program that combines a comprehensive system audit, real-time equipment monitoring, unlimited online equipment training for one year, and online HACCP training for five HACCP operators and one HACCP manager.
The system audit certifies the sorter or ADR meets OEM specifications or provides a list of issues to resolve. The certification provides valuable documentation that the sorter or ADR meets OEM criteria.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »