Key Technology Introduces New Wet Spinach Sorting SystemKey Technology's Wet Spinach Sorting System is an integrated system that includes an Iso-Flo dewatering shaker, Flo-Belt, and Manta sorter with laser technology and top and bottom cameras to inspect wet spinach after washing .
After washing removes mud from the spinach leaves, the clean product is fed to an Iso-Flo dewatering conveyor that removes most of the water and spreads leaves to feed the Flo-Belt. With Flo-Belt, fast-moving air elevates and separates the spinach leaves to reduce surface water, eliminate clumps, remove heavy FM, and spread product to feed Manta.
Spinach leaves are inspected by fluorescence-sensing lasers and top- and bottom-mounted visible infrared cameras. The system sorts up to 5.5 tons (5000 kg) of finished product per hour.
The system is designed to operate reliably in harsh environments and easily withstand high-pressure washdowns. An integrated Clean-in-Place system detects product on viewing windows and automatically clears the window without operator assistance to allow the sorter to continue operating at peak performance.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »