Land O'Frost Partners With BlimpieIn these tough economic times, more and more consumers are choosing to recreate a restaurant sandwich at home. Lansing, Ill.-based Land O'Frost partners with Blimpie to offer the restaurant chain's signature meats in Sub Sandwich Kits for consumers across the country.
By teaming up with a reputable restaurant brand like Blimpie, Land O'Frost offers consumers an opportunity to make and enjoy their favorite restaurant sandwich at home. Land O'Frost offers the four signature meats of Blimpie's most famous sandwich, Blimpie Best, in its Sub Sandwich Kit product. Making six sandwiches, the kit contains Prosciutto Cotto Ham, Smoked Ham, Capacola Ham and Salami all interleaved with parchment paper for ease of separation and portion control. The product is gluten free and offers 14g of protein per serving.
"We are excited to partner with Blimpie and bring their signature sandwich into the homes of our consumers," says David VanEekeren, president and CEO, Land O'Frost.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »