Land O'Frost Partners With BlimpieIn these tough economic times, more and more consumers are choosing to recreate a restaurant sandwich at home. Lansing, Ill.-based Land O'Frost partners with Blimpie to offer the restaurant chain's signature meats in Sub Sandwich Kits for consumers across the country.
By teaming up with a reputable restaurant brand like Blimpie, Land O'Frost offers consumers an opportunity to make and enjoy their favorite restaurant sandwich at home. Land O'Frost offers the four signature meats of Blimpie's most famous sandwich, Blimpie Best, in its Sub Sandwich Kit product. Making six sandwiches, the kit contains Prosciutto Cotto Ham, Smoked Ham, Capacola Ham and Salami all interleaved with parchment paper for ease of separation and portion control. The product is gluten free and offers 14g of protein per serving.
"We are excited to partner with Blimpie and bring their signature sandwich into the homes of our consumers," says David VanEekeren, president and CEO, Land O'Frost.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »