Cappuccino Whole Food Bar DebutsDenver, Colo.-based Larabar launches its newest flavor – Larabar Cappuccino, bringing the total number of delectable Larabar flavors to 20, and once again expanding the variety of dessert and comfort food inspired alternatives for health-conscious consumers.
Now you can get your morning Cappuccino in a 100% whole food bar. With all of the rich roasted taste of the frothy drink and a smooth, nutty flavor, it is made with just five ingredients you can pronounce: dates, almonds, cashews, Fair Trade Certified coffee, and vanilla extract. Each bar is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and delicious.
"A dairy-free or soy-free Cappuccino is pretty hard to find," says Lara Merriken, founder of Larabar. "We wanted to create a bar that delivers bold coffee flavor, yet stays true to the core Larabar values and we're confident the new Cappuccino flavor does just that."
Suggested retail price is $1.69 to $2.00.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »