Cappuccino Whole Food Bar DebutsDenver, Colo.-based Larabar launches its newest flavor – Larabar Cappuccino, bringing the total number of delectable Larabar flavors to 20, and once again expanding the variety of dessert and comfort food inspired alternatives for health-conscious consumers.
Now you can get your morning Cappuccino in a 100% whole food bar. With all of the rich roasted taste of the frothy drink and a smooth, nutty flavor, it is made with just five ingredients you can pronounce: dates, almonds, cashews, Fair Trade Certified coffee, and vanilla extract. Each bar is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and delicious.
"A dairy-free or soy-free Cappuccino is pretty hard to find," says Lara Merriken, founder of Larabar. "We wanted to create a bar that delivers bold coffee flavor, yet stays true to the core Larabar values and we're confident the new Cappuccino flavor does just that."
Suggested retail price is $1.69 to $2.00.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »