Cappuccino Whole Food Bar DebutsDenver, Colo.-based Larabar launches its newest flavor – Larabar Cappuccino, bringing the total number of delectable Larabar flavors to 20, and once again expanding the variety of dessert and comfort food inspired alternatives for health-conscious consumers.
Now you can get your morning Cappuccino in a 100% whole food bar. With all of the rich roasted taste of the frothy drink and a smooth, nutty flavor, it is made with just five ingredients you can pronounce: dates, almonds, cashews, Fair Trade Certified coffee, and vanilla extract. Each bar is gluten free, dairy free, soy free, non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and delicious.
"A dairy-free or soy-free Cappuccino is pretty hard to find," says Lara Merriken, founder of Larabar. "We wanted to create a bar that delivers bold coffee flavor, yet stays true to the core Larabar values and we're confident the new Cappuccino flavor does just that."
Suggested retail price is $1.69 to $2.00.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »