Lawry's Marinades Add Flavorful Twist To Family DinnersWhen dinnertime excitement gives way to weeknight routine, it might be time to explore new flavor opportunities. Home cooks in search of a dinner makeover should look no further than Lawry's Marinades and Seasoning Blends, from Sparks, Md.-based McCormick & Co. their go-to mealtime helper.
To bring back the joy of family dinner, Lawry's introduces zesty flavors including Santa Fe Chili Marinade, a 30-minute marinade accentuated by a bold blend of flavors, including chili pepper, cumin, oregano and a splash of lime juice, perfect for waking up easy weeknight chicken dinners; Mediterranean Herb and White Wine Marinade, seasoned salt with Mediterranean Herbs, inspired by the full-bodied tastes of the Mediterranean, this easy marinade features basil, oregano, garlic and sun-dried tomato, blended with white wine and extra virgin olive oil; Fire-Roasted Chile & Garlic Blend; and Roasted Garlic Salt with Oregano & Basil.
"Every day, home cooks conquer real challenges when it comes to gathering their families around the dinner table," says Nurisha Rush, business director for Lawry's. "Getting them to try new dishes shouldn't have to be one of them. When you want to bring a delicious dose of excitement to dinner, Lawry's new seasoning blends and marinades are a one-stop shop for easy, delicious meals. They're the tastes your family already loves, with a flavorful twist."
Suggested retail price is $2.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »