Low Sodium Baking Powder Formulated for Healthier Baked GoodsAccording to a 2011 Harris Interactive Poll, 73 percent of adults indicate that reducing sodium is important in managing their weight and diet. Low Sodium Baking Powder from Caravan Ingredients offers customers an easier way to provide lower sodium bakery products to their consumers. It is designed and formulated to release the proper amounts of leavening gas at the various stages of mixing to facilitate scaling and depositing of batters.
Through utilizing a non sodium aluminum phosphate based leavening system, Low Sodium Baking Powder is able to reduce sodium by up to 44% over standard baking powders.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »