Luna Introduces New Fiber Snacks for WomenEmeryville, Calif.-based Luna (part of Clif Bar & Co.) rolls out Luna Fiber, a 110 to 120 calorie high-fiber snack that provides the essential nutrients women need most and comes in three flavors Peanut Butter Strawberry, Blueberry Vanilla, and Chocolate Raspberry.
Containing 7g of fiber, vitamins and minerals (calcium, folic acid, iron and vitamin D), the soft-baked and fruit-filled bar is a tasty snack that curbs hunger and satisfies women's cravings between meals.
"Most women want more fiber, but we found that women cite taste as the top barrier to eating more of it," says Paula Connelly, Luna brand director. "With Luna Fiber, we provide a nutritious snack that is also a great escape from the bland taste usually associated with fiber-rich products."
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »