Luna Introduces New Fiber Snacks for WomenEmeryville, Calif.-based Luna (part of Clif Bar & Co.) rolls out Luna Fiber, a 110 to 120 calorie high-fiber snack that provides the essential nutrients women need most and comes in three flavors Peanut Butter Strawberry, Blueberry Vanilla, and Chocolate Raspberry.
Containing 7g of fiber, vitamins and minerals (calcium, folic acid, iron and vitamin D), the soft-baked and fruit-filled bar is a tasty snack that curbs hunger and satisfies women's cravings between meals.
"Most women want more fiber, but we found that women cite taste as the top barrier to eating more of it," says Paula Connelly, Luna brand director. "With Luna Fiber, we provide a nutritious snack that is also a great escape from the bland taste usually associated with fiber-rich products."
Suggested retail price is $1.39.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »